Sofit is celebrating our 40th anniversary!
Automatic CNC Working Center (through feed machine) to perform on the doors the milling operations (for the lock, the key and the handle) as well drilling and screwing of ANUBA hinges.
Machine composed by:
– Perimeter security grid
– N° 2 in feeding motorized belts
– Separate Electric cabinet and programming PC (CNC)
a) “LOCK” side (to process holes for locks – keys – handles):
– N° 2 vertical pressure pads
– N° 1 Vertical top Electric Spindle (milling system, Kw 3,3 aprox.)
– N° 1 Vertical bottom Electric Spindle (milling system, Kw 3,3 aprox.)
– N° 1 Horizontal Electric Spindle (milling system Kw 5,5 aprox.)
b) “ANUBA HINGES” side (to drill and insert Anuba hinges):
– N° 3 Working groups (to drill and insert Anuba hinges) movable on axe X, composed by:
– N° 3 Motors (drilling) horizontal or tiltable (each one Kw 0,75 aprox.)
– N° 3 Motors (screwing) horizontal and tiltable (each one Kw 0,75 aprox.)
– N° 3 Motors (for tilting -9° / +90°) each one Kw 0,37 aprox.
– N° 3 Loaders (hopper-feeder) of the Anuba hinges
No. 1 Locks automatic inserting machine”AMS” Mod. Infermat-S (code TZA633)